Since 1999 Se.co.pack is selling only downgauged improved stretchfilms and a WRAPPING SYSTEM as a solution reducing COSTS/TIME/PLASTIC, while improving containment force and stability of pallets wrapped.
Our model of business supports the customers to improve their performance while reducing the risks to deliver their goods damaged.
Correct information and stable relationships with customers offer premium wrapping solutions for their products, safe shipments and overall costs reduction.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
You buy the lowest price x kg, but you cannot save money. The packaging costs remain too expensive, with a heavy impact on goods value.
- Maybe you are using too much plastic for each pallet wrapped (high thickness stretchfilm)
- Maybe carton cores are too heavy and represent a high % of the total weight of the reel. If you are paying price x kg on the gross weight of reel, heavier cores can undo the effects of reduced price x kg.
Palletized unit load is damaged during shipping. Products can be lost/damaged during transport or unloading.
- Maybe the wrapping operation is not suitable for this palletized unit load.
- Maybe the wrapping machine needs maintenance or, simply, the wrapping program should be changed.
- Maybe the stretchfilm is heavy but not strong. High thickness don’t mean high containment force and resistance. The containment force depends from several physical properties of the stretchfilm.
- Maybe the stretchfilm has not slip properties (outside) which can prevent the pallets stick together during transport (on truck or inside a container).
Environment is a priority in your company but it is not easy to get a good solution both for the environment and for everyday work.
- Hearing about innovation and light-weight packaging solutions, you always guess: “Downgauged stretchfilms will be able to secure my shipments?”
What is on the pallet, pallet weight-shape-dimensions and wrapping method must be considered to choose the suitable product for your application.
You can reduce the quantity (weight ) of plastic necessary to wrap your pallets (environment advantage) without compromising its primary function of protecting your shipments (economic advantage)
1 kg of downgauged stretchfilm gives more meters than a conventional stretchfilm.
So, a higher quantity of pallets can be wrapped using downgauged products, reducing the overall quantity (weight) of plastic necessary for each unit wrapped.
This means that at least the double quantity (weight) of a conventional stretchfilm is necessary to wrap the same number of pallets you can get using a downgauged product.
A TEAM OF PROFESSIONAL PACKAGING EXPERTS
can provide technical support to the final users to develop a tailor made solution for any application
prepares products with special features/dimensions according to customers unique applications
(i.e.: stretchfilm with special cling properties to keep pallets wrapped in low temperatures; special dimensions reels for orbital machines)
prints stretchfilms (1-2-3 colours) with trademark/logo/instructions (brand diffusion, safety of products)
STOCK AND SHIPPING DEPARTMENTS
a high service level for customers and a wide range of products always available in stock to guarantee short time deliveries